Dear parent or caregiver,

As you may be aware, there is currently an emergency situation in our community with the worsening conditions predicted for bushfires on Friday.

To ensure the safety of students and staff, a decision has been made that our school will not be operating on Friday January 31.

There will be no staff on site tomorrow. Please ensure that you put supervision arrangements in place for your child tomorrow.

Please refer to our website at for up to date information. The school will recommence operations on Monday February 3, unless other advice is issued.