Technology & Applied Studies (TAS)
Ms Cheryl Constable (Head Teacher TAS)
Textiles & Design, Hospitality, Exploring Early Childhood, Food Technology, Textiles Technology, Technology Mandatory.
Mrs Sheridan Harper
Food Technology, Hospitality, Technology Mandatory, Exploring Early Childhood, Work Studies, Textiles Technology.
Mr Jonathan Schwager
Food Technology, Technology Mandatory, Industrial Technology, Timber and Metal Technology
Mr Daniel Edwards
Construction, Industrial Technology- Timber, Metal, Electronics, Technology Mandatory, Graphics, Vet Metals
Mr Mark Daines
Industrial Technology -Timber and Furnishings, Technology Mandatory, Industrial Technology - Timber and Metals, Engineering.
Mr Glenn Tester
Technology Mandatory, Information and Software Technology, Information Processes and Technology, Software Design and Development, Industrial Technology- Multimedia.
Ms Catherine Webber / Mrs Rima Edwards
Technology Mandatory, Information and Software Technology, Information Processes and Technology, Software Design and Development, Robotics.
- The TAS department consists of a team of enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate staff, some with HSC marking experience to deliver the above diverse field of courses.
- We value consistent, fair and exciting classrooms through relevant learning experiences.
- We offer an extensive range of curriculum choices in Stages 4, 5 and 6.
- The development of practical projects using technology allows students to develop hands-on skills using a range of tools, equipment and machinery to create projects that reflect their personal needs.
- Enjoyed success of many students at extremely high level.