As part of the Moruya High School Plan to improve communication, our school has undertaken a new initiative - the Student and Parent Portal. The aim of the portal is to provide both parents and students access to relevant information regarding school.
Once you have access to the Parent Portal, you will be able to view the daily information provided to students, access their daily timetable and use the online booking system to schedule interviews for Parent Teacher Nights throughout the year.
If you have any problems following the instructions below, please contact the school via phone on 02 4474 2155 or email.
- If you haven't created an account already, register a new account at http://web1.moruya-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/portal/register. Use an email address you use often to ensure you see any notices sent through the portal.
- Log in to the portal at http://web1.moruya-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/portal/ using the email address and password you used when you registered. If you've forgotten your password, you can click on the forgot password link and follow the process to receive a new password.
- The firs time you log in to your account, you will be prompted to enter an access key so that your account can be linked to your child's information.
- Copy the access key from the letter sent to you in to the welcome page. If you are unable to find your letter please contact the school.
- After logging in, you will be taken to a dashboard where you can see each of your children and view the school bulletin.
- At the top of the dashboard there are links to messages as well as school applications including our school calendar and a link to our newsletters.
- If you click on an individual child, you will be taken to their dashboard. In here you will be able to see things such as your child's timetable and their attendance.
- When there is an upcoming parent teacher night you will notice the dashboard has a yellow warning to inform you when it is on. You can click the link to make bookings with teachers for the evening.
- To make a booking, simply click on select timeslot to the right hand of a subject. This will show you when timeslots are available for the teacher of that subject. This will reserve that time slot while you book timeslots for other subjects.
- After you have finished booking all the timeslots you need to click on confirm Appointments on the bottom right hand side of the page or your reservations will be removed so that others may book them.