It is now possible for parents to make online payments to the school for amounts owing for students, via a secure payment page hosted by Westpac. Payments can be made using either a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, and can be made via computer, tablet or mobile phone. The payment page is accessed from the front page of the schools website by selecting Parents (which is located at the top right hand side of the screen) then Make a Payment.
From the initial payment page, payers will complete the details, some of which are mandatory (marked with an *), before confirming the payment details and completing the payment. A receipt can be printed from the payment page and/or be emailed to the payer.
The payment screens are:
- Entering payment details
- Entering credit card details
- Confirmation of payment details and
- Online Payment Receipt.
Entering Payment Details
The payment details screen captures student and payment details. This allows for identification of the student that the payment applies to and what the payment is for. This is critical to ensure that the right student is credited for the right items. Please make sure that you enter the students name, class and date of birth. These details are entered each time you make a payment as student information is not held within the payment system. There is also the option to enter the Student Registration Number and Invoice number these are not used at our school, please leave blank.
The payment details should come from the school invoice or listing that the school issues. There can be more than one payment line for all items except voluntary school contributions, the items are.
- Voluntary school contributions (1 payment line), use this for general contributions or donations;
- Subject contributions (up to 10 payment lines), use this for contributions for specific subjects
e.g. Visual Arts, Industrial Technology, etc.
- Excursions (up to 5 payment lines), use this for specific excursions e.g. Zoo; Opera House, etc.
- Sport (up to 5 payment lines), use this for any sporting activities e.g. carnivals and weekly sport activities, etc.
- Creative & Practical Arts (up to 5 payment lines), use this for drama, dance, craft levies, etc.
- Sales to Students (up to 5 payment line) use this for anything purchased by a student that becomes the property of the student.
- Other (up to 5 payment lines) this may be used for paying total amounts owed by a student
e.g. complete student invoice/statement of account.
For any option it is mandatory to include both a payment description and payment amount.
The Payment Description details should come from the school Statement of Account or list of items issued by the school.
Below are some examples:
- If paying online please enter “Science” in the Payment Description under “Subject Contributions”.
- If paying online please enter “Opera House” in the Payment Description under “Excursions”.
- If paying online please enter “Term 2 sport” in the Payment Description under “Sport”.
- If paying online please enter “Dance” in the Payment Description under “Creative & Practical Arts”.
- If paying online please enter “Uniform” in the payment description under “Sales to Students”.
- If you wish to pay the entire total amount owing on the statement of account online under “Other”, enter “Total Payment” in the Payment Description – please note this is for a complete payment of all amounts owing only.
If you are unsure of which box to choose, please contact the school on (02) 4474 2155 and ask for clarification.
When paying for more than one student the “Make Another Payment” option should be selected on the Online Payment Receipt screen. There is no option to add multiple students to a single payment as the details on the initial screen relate to one particular student only.
You have the ability to check and change any details of the payment before the payment is processed.
Details of the payments are passed daily to the school where they will be receipted against your child’s account. As a receipt has been issued from the payment page a further receipt will not be issued by the school. For any enquiries regarding the Online Payment process please contact the School Administration Office.